DOT Compliance Guidance
- ODAPC – Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance Develops policy, provides guidance, and offers consultation on drug and alcohol issues with the USDOT transportation industry
- What Employers Need to Know About DOT Drug Testing
U.S. Department of Transportation
Collection Site Key Tips
Complete Compliance Services
- FMCSA and Pipeline Compliance, HazMat, Driver Qualification Files... Insurance Reviews, Accident Investigations, Training, DOT Hours of Service, and other compliance services
General Information on Substance Abuse
- SAMHSA – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Provides publications, information, and furnishes a Substance Abuse and Mental Health treatment facility locator
- Drug-Free Workplace Advisor The Department of Labor assists companies in building a tailored model for a drug-free workplace.
- NIDA – National Institute on Drug Abuse Provides facts about the most commonly abused drugs, street names, the effects on the brain and body; statistics and trends
- Office of National Drug Control Policy Blog…Whitehouse drug control policy and helpful public information
- EAP and SAP Directory A comprehensive locator for finding an Employee Assistance Program or Substance Abuse Professional
Drug Testing Industry Trade Associations
- DATIA – Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association Provides education, resources, and advocacy to those involved and interested in drug and alcohol testing
- SAPAA – Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association Provides education and training in the administration workplace substance abuse prevention programs.