Certified Alcohol Breath Testing
MedDirect’s breath alcohol testing is conducted by trained staff who are DOT compliant certified Breath Alcohol Technicians (BATs) and Evidentiary Breath Testing (EBT) equipment certified through LifeLoc, Inc. LifeLoc is one of the highest regarded equipment manufacters available.
For certified workplace breath alcohol testing and confirmation from knowedgable personnel there is no better choice than MedDirect. We have more than 15 years of experience in the alcohol testing segment of the substance abuse industry including federal compliance procedures, technician and related training, and equipment sales.
Not only do we provide local and regional services in western Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma, we maintain a national referral network for certified drug and alcohol testing professionals. Many of these can assist with onsite mobile and after hours services.
MedDirect conducts Breath Alcohol Technician training several times a year. If you would like someone from your company to be certified or attend a “refresher” course contact us about our next BAT Training Class.
We are happy to answer any of your questions: 1-877-866-2161
Other available training:
DecisionPoint Supervisory Detection Training – Online
Easy to Use & Easy to Integrate
MedDirect’s state of the art information systems assures that all streams of data flow smoothly and accurately. Our system provides accurate reporting specifically formatted for each customer. Every drug test reports include all essentials in an easy-to-read format which includes:
- Dates & times
- Who collected the specimen
- The laboratory which tested the specimen
- The name of the Medical Review Officer (if applicable)
- What drugs were tested
- The final results
- Any “need-to-know” memo specific to the test results
Real Time Reports
Statistical information about your drug testing program is automatically tabulated and updated with each transaction of data. In other words, your reports are always real time so you can get your information fast. Your DOT compliance reports are always MRO verified and AuditReady™.
The good news is that tests and statistical reports from this website which are available 24/7.
Security & Access
Your drug testing information is in a secured location. Drug testing data is accessible only with specific proprietary login codes. Through customized programming with each of our associated certified laboratories and certified partners we are directly linked to assure immediate and concise information. Your information is alertly monitored and safe.
Let us set up a program for you today! 1-877-866-2161
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.GoMedDirect.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
At MedDirect you won’t experience time delays with answering options that direct your call. And you won’t get voice-mail.
Everyone at MedDirect is customer service and your call for assistance is a top priority. So, when you need us you will promptly speak to a knowledgeable and experienced staff member.
We are proud to say that our customer turn-over rate during the past ten years is less than one percent! One big reason is our willingness and ability to service our customers, always in a friendly and professional manner.
Relationships are important to us.
Call us anytime 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of products and the most accommodating and efficient customer service available in the drug-testing industry; all at competitive pricing. Our goal is to honor God each day by striving to meet or exceed our customer’s needs!
We are pleased to introduce you to MedDirect. You will quickly discover that our customer oriented centralized services and products are a valuable resource. They are the most practical available anywhere. We consist of two primary drug testing venues—Third Party Administration services for drug testing and Point-of-Care Drug Screening products.
Third Party Administration
MedDirect is a national Third Party Administrator of certified drug testing and Medical Review Officer services. We service both federally regulated and non-regulated companies throughout the U.S., Mexico, and Canada.
We understand your need for more than just another vendor—you need consistent and reliable service! MedDirect will assist your company in every aspect of DOT compliance drug testing. Infact, you will need to do very little once you come on board with our “AuditReady” ™ system.
Since the first day of the original DOT drug testing mandates, we have assisted thousands of companies with a successful compliance system which meets or exceeds the expectation of DOT compliance audits. We have enjoyed national recognition with The Department of Transportation as well as various transportation industry associations, including the American Trucking Association. MedDirect is considered to be one of the premiere drug testing programs available today.
We offer the following compliance services:
- DOT “AuditReady”™ System
- Anti-Drug Plan and Company Policy Writing Assistance
- Specimen Collection Site Set-up anywhere in the U.S.
- SAMHSA Certified Drug Testing
- Certified Medical Review Officers (MRO)
- Bi-Annual and Annual MIS Statistical Reports
- Administration of “Blind Samples”
- Scientific Random Testing Selection
- Nationwide Post-Accident Services/Assistance
- Centralized Customer Service
- Regulations Consultation
- Point-of-Care Drug Testing Products
Since 1996 MedDirect has quickly become the best source for a comprehensive selection of “point-of-care” screening and testing.
You Have Choices
MedDirect gives you choices. You won’t feel boxed-in. So, why limit your possibilities when we will competitively offer a variety of great drug screening options for you? Our goal is to keep you face to face with the latest product advancements and service developments. We search the world over to keep our customers at the cutting edge of the most recent technology.
You have a choice of “instant results” drug screening formats—dip, pipette or cup. Each comes in a variety of drug screening configurations from a single panel to a ten panel. Certain formats have “built-in” adulteration capability. Several formats are CLIA waived.
MedDirect encourages the confirmation of “non-negative” screen results through GC/MS at a SAMHSA certified laboratory. For your convenience we have centralized this optional service for fast turn-around and economy.
Quality with State of the Art Technology
Through active involvement in innovative research and development of new products, you maintain the lead position in the industry’s ever-changing product paradigms. MedDirect’s quality control programs assure you of needed performance and reliability. No fad-tech. You can have confidence in getting reliable “Satisfaction Promise” service.
We invite you to be a part of the exciting growth and expanding possibilities with MedDirect.
We give you THE POWER OF CHOICE.
One-Step Specimen Validity Test
Fast Acting / Urine Based
Validity Check for:
- Specific Gravity
24 Month Shelf-life. Store at room temperature.
Ships 25 individual test strips per tube
Also available: POC drug screening products with “Built-In” Adulteration Testing
Call to order: 1-877-866-2161
With Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA), the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), together with State Partners and industry, is working to further reduce commercial motor vehicle (CMV) crashes, fatalities, and injuries on our nation’s highways.
CSA introduces a new enforcement and compliance model that allows FMCSA and its State Partners to more efficiently contact a larger number of carriers to address safety problems before crashes occur. Rolled out in December 2010, the program establishes a new nationwide system for making the roads safer for motor carriers and the public alike.
Within the CSA Operational Model, the Safety Measurement System (SMS) quantifies the on-road safety performance of carriers and drivers to identify candidates for interventions, determine the specific safety problems a carrier or driver exhibits, and to monitor whether safety problems are improving or worsening. SMS has replaced SafeStat in the new Operational Model and uses a motor carrier’s data from roadside inspections, including all safety-based violations, state-reported crashes, and the federal motor carrier census to quantify performance in the following Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Categories (BASICs):
The CSA BASICs
- Unsafe Driving — Operation of commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) by drivers in a dangerous or careless manner. Example violations: Speeding, reckless driving, improper lane change, and inattention. (FMCSR Parts 392 and 397 )
- Fatigued Driving (Hours-of-Service) — Operation of CMVs by drivers who are ill, fatigued, or in non-compliance with the Hours-of-Service (HOS) regulations. This BASIC includes violations of regulations pertaining to logbooks as they relate to HOS requirements and the management of CMV driver fatigue. Example violations: Exceeding HOS, maintaining an incomplete or inaccurate logbook, and operating a CMV while ill or fatigued. (FMCSR Parts 392 and 395 )
- Driver Fitness— Operation of CMVs by drivers who are unfit to operate a CMV due to lack of training, experience, or medical qualifications. Example violations: Failure to have a valid and appropriate commercial driver’s license (CDL) and being medically unqualified to operate a CMV. (FMCSR Parts 383 and 391 )
- Controlled Substances/Alcohol — Operation of CMVs by drivers who are impaired due to alcohol, illegal drugs, and misuse of prescription or over-the-counter medications. Example violations: Use or possession of controlled substances/alcohol. (FMCSR Parts 382 and 392)
- Vehicle Maintenance — Failure to properly maintain a CMV. Example violations: Brakes, lights, and other mechanical defects, and failure to make required repairs. (FMCSR Parts 393 and 396)
- Cargo-Related — Failure to properly prevent shifting loads, spilled or dropped cargo, overloading, and unsafe handling of hazardous materials on a CMV. Example violations: Improper load securement, cargo retention, and hazardous material handling. (FMCSR Parts 392, 393, 397 and HM Violations)
- Crash Indicator— Histories or patterns of high crash involvement, including frequency and severity. It is based on information from State-reported crashes.
Each BASIC Measurements Depends on the Following:
- The number of adverse safety events (violations related to that BASIC or crashes)
- The severity of violations or crashes
- When the adverse safety events occurred (more recent events are weighted more heavily).
After a measurement is determined, the carrier is then placed in a peer group (e.g., other carriers with similar numbers of inspections). Percentiles from 0 to 100 are then determined by comparing the BASIC measurements of the carrier to the measurements of other carriers in the peer group. A percentile 100 indicates the worst performance.
Updated guidelines released December 2012 click below link:
The following is a list of organizations that may be helpful for support and counseling:
National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information
Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
The Parent’s Resource Institute for Drug Education, Inc. (PRIDE)
American Council for Drug Education (ACDE)